[Western] Fighters of the West

Aaron MacGreggor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 18:52:36 PST 2004

Greetings all,

First, let me apologize to you all. It has been brought to my attention
that I have recently made an Aaron mistake. I seem to do those a lot. I
made a very empassioned speech at Sentinal this year and some inferred
from it that I made a promise to the Western Region. In retrospect I
did, not is so many words, but a promise was made.

I then was told to lead a group of fighters on the field by His Grace
Patrick Michael and His Majesty Miguel. I accepted without thinking. I
have since had my thoughts rearranged by a certain squire who put me
back on the path *after smacking me around a bit*. I already had a
place to be on that field, and a promise made to my friends and family.

I am no longer part of the light Cav unit at Gulf. I will be fighting
where I should have been in the first place. With the Western Region.
With my friends, with my family.

Now, let's go kick some Trimarian butts.

Aaron