[Western] Celtic Festival 2004

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Wed Feb 11 20:25:48 PST 2004

Where, and when?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gene Calvert
  To: 'Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 5:04 AM
  Subject: [Western] Celtic Festival 2004

  I am writing to this list on behalf of a coworker who is putting together the Celtic Festival in Midland/Odessa and he has expressed an interest in getting people from the SCA involved in the festival.  He has stated that he is interested in having both groups for combat and vendors at the festival.  If anyone is interested, please contact me back and I can put you in touch with him.  There will be international vendors at this festival as well.  I know of a quilt maker bringing items from Scotland.  If you are either interested in getting involved please let me know as soon as possible.

  Gene

  ---