[Western] (no subject)

Cerinicus Silverblade cerinicus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 08:39:51 PST 2004

Greetings Everyone. Some of you may know this, and
some may not, but it is time everyone knows. During
Christmas I asked my Lady to be my Wife and she said
yes. We have set a date of April 17 to wed. Everyone
is invited, and the wedding will have a medieval,
fantasy type theme. Everyone that comes is requested
to come in garb.

We are currently unsure as to where the wedding will
be held. When we know more, so shall you all.

Eoin mac Dohmnaill