[Western] Archery in Crossrode Keep

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Tue Jan 6 19:16:28 PST 2004

If any of you archers out there would like to get together for practice
with other enthusiasts, please join us in Crossrode Keep.  Archery has
become a major interest here, and we include target practice with
practically every fighter practice, and we usually get in at least one
scored Royal Round per practice.

Our practices are Saturdays, 2:00pm, at Comanche Trail Park, east of the
softball field, weather permitting (except for January 10, when the Keep
will be involved in other activities instead).

Come shoot with us!

Your friend,
Lady Elewys