[Western] 25th year

Ann gam at door.net
Wed Jan 7 13:44:15 PST 2004

I really cant tell youmuch at this point.  The event is the second weekend of July, with set up starting on Tuesday and the Hall set up on Wednesday.  I'm not sure of the take down part.  I know Max is the Marshall for the Mechants area list field and I am taking care of the funds for the photo/cd down load at the event.  Other than that I will need to talk to Richard about what  all he wants from person's out here.  Max will be briefed more at Coronation at the staff meeting for AAA.
I will let Richard have your info so he can direct us all from there.

HE Anastasiya