[Western] cresant wrench

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Wed Jan 14 06:30:00 PST 2004

Greetings unto the wester region.

> I take it wrong.
> crossrode keep volunteered to host the first cresent wrench
> i supposed, obviously in error, that crossrode keep would at least contact
> the regional officers and come up with a schedule, and who could be there to
> teach.
> since i have talked to the regional chronicler, the regional rapier marshal,
> and the regional treasurer, i know that this has not been done.

Now, I'm taking it wrong.

Crossrode Keep did volunteer to host Crescent Wrench I.  When we hosted King's
Round Table, we provided a meeting place and a sideboard lunch.  That's all we
were told to provide.  The schedule was formulated by the Kingdom Seneschal.

I apologize for not knowing Crescent Wrench was to be different.  I asked for
ideas and guidance in an e-mail to the Western Region mailing list several
weeks back, I'm sorry, I can't remember a specific date. I metioned we had a
hall and access to 3 more small rooms, if we needed them, and I asked who was
going to moderate the meeting. I got one response, saying if we set the date,
they'll come.

Thank you, Lady Ryah for stepping up to lead.

For what it's now worth, I was planning to get with Western Regioners
attending Round Table this weekend to ascertain what was wanted.

So, I again apologize for dropping the ball.  At least the next hosts will be
smarter than I in planning for Crescent Wrench II.

Yours truly,
Lady Elewys
the clueless
seneschal