[Western] Tenative Crescent Wrench Schedule

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Fri Jan 16 18:35:38 PST 2004

To all Good Gentles of the Western Region.  This is the tentative schedule
for Crescent Wrench I.  Everyone is encouraged to attend.   Authorization
classes, discussion about the Region, Regional fighter practice the next day
at Commache Park there in Big Springs.  Come in garb, come in casual
clothes, heck, even in your prom dress, i don't care<G>.

If there is a class that you'd like to teach, let me know.  If there is one
that you would like to have, let me know.  I have a request for A&S
documentation class, anyone want to volunteer to teach it?

Ryah

Time  Saturday, Feb 7
9  Site Opens

930 - 11  General Meeting

1100  Regional and Local Officer's Meetings
      List Mistressing Baroness Safyie
      Thrown Weapons - Lord Svendrogan

1200  lunch

1300  Rapier Marshaling- Lord Angus
      Heavy Weapons - Count Sir Aaron
      SCA 101 Baroness Safiye
      Feastocrating - Count Anastasia
      Chirurgeon 101 - tentative

1400  seneschal class. Baron Gavin
       Heraldry- Lord Rufus
       A&S forms, reports and Competitions - Lord Agnarr.

1500  using the excel spread sheet - Baroness Safiye

1600  treasurer's class -monthly, quarterly, EOY -Countess Anastasia
          Youth Marshaling - Baron Chiang
1700  treasurer - gate procedures, NMS, event reports -Countess Anastasia
          waterbearing - Baroness Safiye

  Sunday, Feb 8   11am
     Regional Fighter Practice, Heavy and Light, Archery, Thrown Weapons
        Commache Park
        NEW FIGHTER AUTHORIZATIONS - Get yours before Gulf Wars!!