[Western] Gothic Wars

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Fri Jan 30 17:17:44 PST 2004

don't know that we have short drives here in the Western Region.  where ever
we hold stuff, somebody's gonna have to drive a long way.  have never been
to Weisenfur, so can't compare the two events.  Guess cause Weisenfur would
be 8 1/2 hours for me to drive to it, and I am pretty well committed to go
to Gothic <G>.  War or tourney.  Western Region or Northern Region.  Lots of
people I know or hardly anyone I know.  Is easier for me and closer to drive
to any Elfsea or Steppes event than an Adlersrue event.  <shrugs>  Have
never chosen to do so.  Really haven't thought that incentive was part of
that choice,  but that is just me.

ryah