[Western] Hiyas Jan

Aaron MacGreggor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 22:16:53 PST 2004

Your Excellency,

No worries. Tell Corwin that they need to really tear up that practice.
;) We'll miss em here. I just found out yesterday that I won't be able
to fight with the West/Rhoadd/Sable Bridge unit at Gulf Anyway. HG Pat
and HRM have given me the task of helping put together and lead a
light Cav unit.

Aaron