[Western] New General

Aaron and Britta m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 16:02:20 PST 2004

Greetings all,

I have been told that Their Majesties have named a new
General of the Army of Heroes. His name is Duke
Patrick
Michael Gordonne. I believe that he will be a capable
leader and we should all show him our support by
coming to a Western Regional Fighter Practice. Yes,
you heard it here first. Feb 7th, we are having a
combined practice for Rhoadd, Company of the Sable
Bridge, and the Western Region in Trelac *San Angelo*
Starting at 11 am.

If you plan to go to Gulf War, You really need to be
here that day.

HE Aaron