[Western] cresant wrench

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jan 13 21:39:39 PST 2004

  Ryah, once again and as usual,is correct. This was bandied about to give
people a chance to find out about offices, get people authorized for
offices, get officers in touch with both regional and locals. It could and
should be an all around learning experience for most aspects of the SCA
business end of things. With all or most of the officers showing up, and
willing to teach, anyone can find out what they need to know about any
office they might/ should want to hold.
  While we do not want to branch out too far and try to do too much at one
time, this is a chance for us to get together as a Region and hash out a few
things and get some stuff done. Even if you do not at this time want to hold
an office, it is a chance to find out what makes things work.
Chiang, off my rant