[Western] Hiyas Jan

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Sat Jan 31 13:48:56 PST 2004

Aaron chatted with Ld. Liam last week on them attending.

He was supposed to let you know that the sable bridge will not be able to make the regional practice due to him having commitments that weekend with the reserves, and just so you know Ld Gabriel is now being deployed for a year overseas.

Agnarr