[Western] marshals needed

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 19:36:10 PDT 2004

Greetings,
As our event fast approaches, less than 2 weeks away, we are in need of people to be able to marshal during our tournaments.  I know that many times this takes care of itself at events but I would like for a little more preparation than last minute volunteers.  You can contact me off list if you are attending and want to help or you can contact our autocrat dmitrii1200 at yahoo.com or our seneschal at jlusk at crcom.net .  Thank you all in advance for your help in this endeavor.
In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne