[Western] Used Rapier Equipment for Sale

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Thu Jul 29 19:43:41 PDT 2004

Greetings, y'all!

Since I have gotten interested in archery, I'm selling my light fighting
gear.

$200 gets you
	2 epees
	3-weapon mask
	1 Flexi Blade dagger
	Triplette hood
	Triplette under armor XXL
	1 Christmas-tree-skirt cape--purple & gold, no less
	PVC tubes for each weapon
	Triplette gear bag
	golf bag buggy to haul it all around in
It's all well used, but in pretty good condition, I think.  It's priced
less than half of what all the stuff cost new.  It might be just the
deal for someone getting interest in trying light fighting.

Also, I have 9 yds of dark gray Judy's Linen fabric that's never been
touched.  I bought it at The Silk Road in Austin about 3-4 years ago,
and will take $45 for it.

This stuff will be at Sundered Shield V this coming weekend.  Please
come look at it, if you're interested.

Your friend,
Lady Elewys Luscomb