[Western] New Quiz Part II

K&L k-l at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 8 20:20:27 PDT 2004

Okay this thing is broke and I can prove it. It said I am:

You are... WAIT! - you're none of the Sins you're an Angel! Perfect, or
close enough, and annoyingly so! Did you always behave so 'just right'.
ARGHHH . You can annoy the hell outta people with your attitude, but no
doubt your church is real happy with you. The positive side certainly
outweighs the negative, after all, you do chores, are smart, are cute, do
charity work. Least you know what a perfect saint you are. You just make the
rest of us sinners vomit. Perhaps you could break the rules once in a while,
go wild - Eat an extra cookie or something. However - congratulations on
being the most pure, of the entire human race.

Rufus.