[Western] AAA Pictures?

vscribe at ansteorra.org vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 16 14:56:19 PDT 2004

I have been looking for urls as the come up and found only one other than
mine.

Here they are:

http://home.cablelynx.com/~sgarza/sca/aaa/
photos by Brangwyne from
Rosenfeld

My camera died during the Chiurgeons' and Water Bearers' tourney. I was only
able to get a handful of pictures before this happened. All the same ...
here they are. :)

http://www.glove.org/chiara/argent/