[Western] Scorpion Hollow

Dirk the Dead dirkthedead at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 21:52:05 PDT 2004

I've recently found that there is a very good chance of my being able to get
off of work this weekend, and think that it would be fun to head up to
Clovis for their event this weekend.  But I'd rather not go alone.  Anyone
out there up to an event?

If you were planning on going, can I hitch a ride?  I don't mind heading up
to Bonwick on Friday to catch said ride.

If you weren't planning on going, but think it would be fun anyways, we can
take my truck.  Only room in it for one, unless the two are cute girls.

I need to let my coworkers know ASAP so I can cover the shifts I was
supposed to work this weekend.

Email me or call if you'd like
dirkthedead at cox.net   325 657-0369

Thanks

Dirk the 'wants to go to Clovis and beat up on unsuspecting Outlanders' dead