[Western] Tournament in Bonwicke

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Jun 2 15:53:51 PDT 2004

Greetings unto all the good gentles of the Western Region,

On Saturday the 19th of this month we will be having a tournament in
Bonwicke and we invite all of you to come (Stevens Park - 75th and
Slide Road in Lubbock). We will have chivalric as well and rapier
fighting (standard double elimination - open weapon styles), and arts
and sciences contest/display and in the evening a Western Ansteorra
style feast.

This is a big demo opportunity for us. We have announced it on local
television and will have the newspaper there to do a story that day,
so we are asking for as many of our friends in the Region, and
beyond, to come as possible. We will begin the day at 10:00am (9:00am
if you want to help set up), with the fighting starting around
11:30am and will fight, display, drum, dance, entertain and interact
with the public until 6:00pm. After that we will grill some burgers
and hot dogs and have a good time.

We need fighters, we need artisans with their displays, we need you.
Please come and join us. Email me at kainin at copycraft.com, if you
plan on attending.

Many thanks,
Kainin - Baron of Bonwicke