[Western] June 19th Playday

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 05:59:57 PDT 2004

Yes, it will be on the 19th, from 10-6, at Jack
Stevens Park. There will be a cookout following that
(bring your own drinks), and I believe a revel at HE
Chiang's house after that. You can go to
www.bonwicke.org/saturdayfunday.htm for all the
information, and a link to a map to the park.

Yours in Service,

Ld. William Cameron