[Western] Quiz-What Calligraphy hand are you?

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Jun 16 20:40:31 PDT 2004

Would if I could, my Friend, and you are not the only one that needs the
practice<G>......which would be a good place to insert a plug for our
Bonwicke Playday or day o' fun....which ever... just come on to Bonwicke
folks. 10 am at Stevens Park, 73 and Slide; Beautiful Bonwicke.
Chiang, who is a bit bruised from last weekend