[Western] Slight Last Minute Panic

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 07:12:04 PDT 2004

Greetings, everyone. I hope everyone is ready to come out to Jack (Larry - inside joke)
Stevens Park this Saturday and have a full day of fun, laughter and heat exhaustion. We,
as you know, are having a grand high-period feast of burgers and hot dogs for all good
gentles who wish some savory repast at the end of a long, fullfilling day.

To that end, it has occured to us that perhaps we should acquire a means to cook said
delicious feast. (Nothing completes a day of heat stroke like some ptomaine poisoning!)

Anybody got a grill they could bring?

Panickedly yours,
Baroness Oriana