[Western] Looking for a fighter to sponsor

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 13:02:12 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Western Region,

At AAA there will be, for the first time, a waterbearer/chiurgion sponsered no Knight torch light tourney to be held on thursday evening at 9:00pm.  I am looking for a fighter to sponser for this tournament and would perfer to have one from my own region.  If you are interested in being sponsored by me for this please contact me soon.
Thank You,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?