[Western] Saturday in Bonwicke

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 21 15:04:28 PDT 2004

And thanks especially to Lady Serafina for doing hours of legwork for months in advance.
She called the Avalanche-Journal and the local stations and talked this event up
tirelessly at populace and officers' meeting, sent out posts to the lists, organized the
feast, called for arts and sciences displays, browbeat the fighters and generally worked
her dear fingers to the bone!

This would never have gone off (and without a hitch at that) without her.

My gratitude,
Baroness Oriana