[Western] Re: Looking for a fighter to sponsor

Curn racerx9 at cox.net
Thu Jun 24 18:24:41 PDT 2004

Elizabeth,

I aopologize in advance but I am not going to be able to fulfill my
commitment to you as I had thought I was going to be able to fight in the
Tournament Thursday night at Coronation/25th year. I have some duites that
evening that I must fulfill for my knight/the Crown Prince. I did not mean
to agree to something that I was not going to be able to complete and again
I aopologize and I can only hope another fighter will step up in my place so
that you may have a fighter to sponsor for the tournament.

Sincerely,

Centurion Curnan "Curn" Ravenshaw