[Western] Of bunnies and Passe de Armes

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 07:50:59 PDT 2004

--- Jim Long <jflong at swbell.net> wrote:
> Thanks to Baron Kainin and Baroness Oriana for providing the royalty and
> taking care of the rabbits.

Speaking of which, I would like all to know that the bunnies made it safe and whole to
the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center here in sunny Bonwicke. After I got them home Saturday
night, I mixed up some puppy formula and got some grass clippings and they ate like tiny,
long-eared piglets! They were hopping everywhere by Sunday morning.

Anyway, a girl at my church works at the Wildlife center and she graciously took them for
me Sunday night. It soothes my animal-loving soul to know that cottontails cannot be
tamed. They go wild no matter how much you hand feed them - so I know they are better off
there than, say, in my living room.

To whom do I owe a purple Rubbermaid tote?

Baroness Oriana

;o)