[Western] Re: Looking for a fighter to sponsor

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 11:27:27 PDT 2004

Well Curn, ignore Larkin, I knew what you were talking about.  I would be honored to have you fight for me and all anyone can ever ask is your best.  Thank You for taking me up on my offer.
Lady Elizabeth

Curn <racerx9 at cox.net> wrote:
I would be honored to have you sponsor me in the tournament. I was not going
to enter in it because I did not know if I was going to have a person to
sponsor me, but if you will have me I promise I will do my best.

Curn

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?