[Western] ISO Ld Angus

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:11:26 PDT 2004

*claps and jumps up and down* yay!! I'm not the only one that's had a
Microsoft moment in the past day!! (read: microsoft moment=blonde moment)

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like, "You can't
claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you have a
FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is our
country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's the
rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that was
lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that's how it was! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."