[Western] Thank You

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 08:16:18 PST 2004

Greetings unto the great Western Region of Ansteorra,

Thank you for your congrats and friendships.  It touchs my heart greatly and thank you for the sword and dagger.  As they accompany me on my journey, so do the members of the Western Region.
It was a wonderful War for our region, for my elevation was not the only good news.  Aaron and I are very proud to announce that the combined forces of the Western Region, Rhoadd, and light cav received the Unit War Banner from His Majesty!  Our troops fought with heart and honor.  Thank you.
Also, Lord Ian Macleod did receive a Sable Falcon for his galantry upon the battlefield.
Vivat!!

Sir Britta

Oh, there will also be a celebration of my knighting at Champions of Bonwicke, April 24

Do you Yahoo!?