[Western] Thank You

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Mar 23 08:26:02 PST 2004

Greetings my Western Brethren,

I would like to echo the words for her Excellency SIR Britta
(congratulations again on your well deserved honor) in that the
warriors of the West truly fought like the heros that they are. It
was a sight to see and brought much pride to my heart. The West,
despite our small numbers, was a force to behold. The warriors of the
West, Rhoadd and Light Cav. fought like five times their number and
earned, many times over, the King" War Unit Banner. Vivat to the
warriors of the West! Vivat our friends in Rhoadd and the Light Cav.!

>Also, Lord Ian Macleod did receive a Sable Falcon for his galantry
>upon the battlefield. Vivat!!

I echo this Vivat as well, Lord Ian deserved this honor. When you see
him next, have him tell you the story of Guido.

>Oh, there will also be a celebration of my knighting at Champions of
>Bonwicke, April 24

We are very pleased to be able to host this celebration for you. If
you need anything coordinated on our end, please let me know and I
will take care of it personally.

--
In service,
Baron Kainin Tepesa