[Western] Newbie Introduction

Alla myskila at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 09:49:02 PST 2004

I've received two different emails telling me to introduce myself, so I suppose I should introduce myself.

I'm Alasa (previously known as Alla, until I realized that people actually do give me really dirty looks for it), 13th-or-so century Russian. I'm in the Barony of Bonwicke. I've only been to 2 major events (of course, one of those was Gulf Wars, so it probably counts as about 12 ;-) ). I'm interested in light fighting and combat archery.

I'm looking for someone who knows and is willing to teach me "Born on the List Field", so Chiang told me to ask on here. So here I am! *curtsies*

Thanks,
Alasa

Do you Yahoo!?