[Western] Newbie Introduction

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:06:45 PST 2004

Don't worry, Nessa-san. We've all been there and remember what it was like.
If you have any questions just ask one of us old timers. We don't bite, we
just gum a lot. :)
Please tell us more about yourself. Where are you, what do you like to do,
what got you started down this dark path, etc, etc, etc.

HL Toshiro Koi