[Western] Tapestry Weaving

Charlie Cain larkinokane at cox.net
Wed Mar 24 20:08:45 PST 2004

Greetings Elewys,

I started to weave a tapestry several years ago. It is still on its board
sitting at the back of my "around to it" closet.  I am/was/will be/have been
following the instructions in the 24 volume set "The Complete Encyclopedia
of Crafts"    Columbia House/New York  which is gathering dust on the top
shelf.  Give me a nudge next time you're down this way.  If it's something
you can use I'll make copies of the pertinent articles for you.

Larkin