[Western] mundane matters

Cerinicus Silverblade cerinicus at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 15:44:57 PDT 2004

Greetings all.

Unfortunately at this point in time, it has come to
pass that I can no longer afford internet access. As
of the end of may i will no longer have internet
access. For those groups that I am a member of, this
is my notice to take me off of these lists on the 31st
of may. I don't want any bouncing.

It is with heavy heart I do this, but more mundane
matters press. for those that have my phone number,
you can always call me. for those that want my number

John(eoin)