[Western] A ride To Steppes Warlord

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 20:40:36 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I know that this is short notice but my ride to Steppes Warlord recently fell through.  I am wondering if there is anyone who is going to this event and has to come to Big Spring anyway to connect to I20 is willing to give me a ride.  I will pack very light and will share the gas expenses with any individual.  I would be able to get a ride to any place in town that would be most convenient for pick up such as Walmart, The Truck Stop, etc. depending upon which way said person would be coming.  I have no plans and could be ready to leave at any time on Friday and I have no where to be until Tuesday so I could leave site at any time.  PLEASE, PLEASE, someone take me up on this.  With gas prices getting so high, this could really be beneficial to all concerned.  You can contact me off list at damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com or by phone at 432-263-0246 if interested.
Thank You,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne

P.S.
I promise to be on best behavior during the trip there and back, I will even refrain from smoking, if need be.

Thank You