[Western] Gothic Wars 14

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Thu May 27 19:09:09 PDT 2004

at last Crescent Wrench i gave out sheets to find and record site
information.  i offered to coorelate the data, and make it available to all
the groups in the region.. i have yet to receive a single sheet back, tho
several people said that they were going to look for sites.

 be part of the solution.

ryah, the annoyed.