[Western] Mendersham Defender

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Mon May 10 17:52:23 PDT 2004

Deleted them? Well I don't know....Ok, here they are.
Coming from the north or east. Make your best way to Coleman, Tx., or Winters, Tx.  The turn in Coleman is roughly in the middle of town. When you turn west a large hill will be in front of you. If not you are on the wrong road. Hords Creek is west of Coleman, Texas on 153 roughly 7 to 8 miles, and site is east of Winters on 153. Turn south at the sign to main gate of site. At gate tell people you are with the SCA - will let you in to site until 10PM. Then the gate is locked. Will run a shuttle service to get you, and your tent to site till midnight. Vehicle will have to be left outside of gate until next morning.  From what I know there is no getting around this.

        Byron