[Western] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Photos

Pug Bainter pug at stardock.amd.com
Tue Nov 9 06:51:00 PST 2004

Aaron MacGregor (m_geisendorff at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> Not true. I unsubscribed and do NOT recieve Ansteorra-Announce.

This is the first I've heard of this. I will find hte cause and beat it
into submission..  Uhh.. Fix it..

It will going to be be fun to find because:

M_Geisendorff at yahoo.com found in:
     ansteorra-announce2 - The ubber list I was talking about
     ansteorra-chivalry
     middleford
     seneschal-announce  - Used by Kingdom Seneschal with wide-distribution
     western

Your membership is setup correctly as well, so it means going through
mail logs on my side.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!