[Western] Re: OKTOBERFEST

Barbara R Okoh hurremkhan at juno.com
Sun Oct 3 19:22:52 PDT 2004

Greetings All,
I, Lady Hurrem bint Rashid, come before you with an update on
Oktoberfest.
The dates are October 8, 9, and 10.
The site  Old Mobeetie has been secured and site opens at 2PM.
There will be a Defend the Stein tourney for both heavy and light.
There will be a brewing and vinting competition.
There will be A&S and Bardic the theme for both is drinking or Germany.
There will be Archery, and we are hoping that FUN will be had by all.
Fees are 5 and 5. There are RV hookups the charge is 10.
Feast will be  Bean Soup, Bierox, Kraut and Sausage, Bavarian Cream
Potatoes
Vegetable medley, bread and cheese.
Dessert is Apple Strudel. Feast will be prepared for 50.
Any Questions are comment please contact me.
My e-mail address is hurremkhan at juno.com.

Yours in Service:
Lady Hurrem bint Rashid