[Western] the dream

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 09:53:14 PDT 2004

WOW Ryah.  Great JOB!!!

Elizabeth

estarkey <estarkey at camalott.com> wrote:
Dreams of White Horses
HL AmaRyah

I dream of white horses
And castles of stone
A stark warrior holding the foe back alone
Summer's for battles, and winter's for tales
Think of your comrades, and drink the dark ale
Deams of white horses, castles of stone
Gold are the days of the memories we own

Needles for sewing
Lips for the kiss
Pearls upon satin, her favor for lyst
The smile of your true love
A flash of brocade
Sunlight and roses, the steel of a blade
Needles for sewing, lips for the kiss
Gold are the days with memories like this

Gathering darkness,
Bring wood for the fire
Lift the voice softly, come play the sweet lyre
Tales told of heroes, of love and of mirth
Forging, yet breaking, the chains of this earth
Gathering darkness, bring wood for the fire
Gold are these days, and the memories we sire

Dreams are so precious
Some fade with the dawn
Cup your hands round them, and save from the storm
Blood on the feathers, and leaves on a bough
Gold chains all sharing the strength of a vow
Dreams are so precious, some fade with the dawn
Gold are these days, don't let them be gone