[Western] A&S at Trelac Fall Festival

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Wed Oct 20 19:50:01 PDT 2004

Come one and all to celebrate Ansteorra at Trelac's Fall Festival being held November 5-7 in Water Valley, Outside San Angelo.

Please bring your projects that celebrate our great kingdom's history.  Judging will be by popular vote, so documentation is encouraged but not required.  A table will be available, but there is plenty of room to bring your own to allow your entry to be highlighted and displayed to your desire.  Drop off is at 10 am Saturday, Nov 6 and pick up will be 3 pm.  Please remember that this is an Ansteorran Fall, so flies and mosquitos may be an issue.  If you are bringing food or drink entries, I suggest covers to keep the pests out.

If there are any questions, or if you have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact me at muirghein at plaiddragon.net

Good luck to all!

Muirghein