[Western] Request for attendance

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 10:25:00 PDT 2004

Greetings Western Region,

     I would like for everyone to consider attending Estrella War.  Our good friends and allies, Calontir have asked us, Ansteorra, to repay the help that they give us at Gulf War and to help fight with them at Estrella War.  Calontir brings 30+ warriors every year to Gulf; we take 10-15 to Estella.  We do not want to lose the treaty with them, and after all, you get plenty of opportunities to fight and kill, fight and kill, and party.
     I know that this is no small task, especially with Gulf just a month later, but I feel that this is an important obligation that we have to our friends.  We, the Western Region, are the closest of our great Kingdom to the event and I would be honored to have as many of my fellow fighters with me as possible.  Also, this a great opportunity to practice as a unit for Gulf War.
     So, let's start talking about car pulling and saving $.  The event is Feb. 16-20, outside Goodyear, AZ.  It is about 850 miles one-way (just like Gulf War).  Site fee will be about $40 for paid member adult.  If you pre-register by Oct 31, you save $5.
     At this time, I'm planning on driving there on Thur, 17th, fight Fri & Sat, and drive home Sun.  ( If I can leave on Wed, I may do so, but it is too early to know.)
     For more information, check out the website: http://www.estrellawar.org/index.html or if contact me if you have any question or suggestions.

Thanks!
Sir Britta
thebrutelyone at yahoo.com