[Western] Gothic

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:13:40 PDT 2004

Greetings,

We had a wonderful time at Gothic and look forward to seeing you all again
soon.

Thanks to all the people who worked so hard to put on this great event...and
thanks for allowing all our craziness....

Baroness Jan
Ffynnon Gath
Amazon Household

PS:  Sir Corwin is missing a large red canvas lawn umbrella (brand new).  It
was in a red canvas bag.  He was camped over by the large pavillion near the
Crown.  If anyone has knowledge of the umbrella, please email me.