[Western] meeting

Eoin mac Dohmnaill cerinicus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 14:04:21 PDT 2004

Greetings Good Gentles

  For those that are interested, there will be a
meeting held at the public library here in Snyder on
the 25th at three pm to discuss the possibility of
having an SCA group here.

  For those that do not live here and this email is
sent to, you are invited as well. And for specific
invites, if at all possible, I would like to have Your
Excellency Kainin and Her Excellency as well, and Lady
Revekka.

  I look forward to seeing many people at this meeting
that are interested. Also for the locals, I have
listed an item in the What's UP? section of the local
newspaper. Look for it Friday and Saturday.

In Service to the Dream
Eoin mac Dohmnaill (mka John Rogers)