[Western] Balloon Fest Demo

RowanMazey at aol.com RowanMazey at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 16:25:38 PDT 2004

Balloon Fest Demo
Saturday, Sept. 25th, 10am-2pm
Abilene, Tx - Redbud Park

Greetings to everyone,

Coming up at the end of this month is the Balloon Fest in Abilene at Redbud Park.  The Shire of Mendersham is planning to attend and facilitate a Demo.

We are planning to have tabled area to display items related to the SCA as well as a roped off area for fighters to demonstrate their abilities.

WE NEED FIGHTERS!!!!  We would love to have as many people come out as possible.  This is a great opportunity to get out into the community and spread the word about the SCA.

You don't have to be a great speaker or know a whole lot about the SCA.  Just be willing to come out, put on your garb, and hang out with friends and family.

In service,
Lady RowanMazey MacBranian mag Labruin
Shire of Mendersham Hospitaler