[Western] Non-Calendar Event

jesandken at grandecom.net jesandken at grandecom.net
Sun Sep 12 09:31:05 PDT 2004

Hi there!
It will be in the Oct Black Star, but until then...
Western Sentinel    Oct 15th-17th in Midland, TX
Site is Hogan Park in Midland and here are the directions.

Direction to Site: Hogan Park is located on the Northeast corner of the
intersection of Lamesa and Wadley in Midland, Texas.
>From Dallas / Abilene: On I-20, take the Business 20 exit. Turn right at Loop
250 North (be aware that this looks like a normal street and is easy to miss).
Exit Lamesa Rd. Follow the SCA signs. (Should you miss the Loop 250 turn-off,
you will come to Lamesa Rd. Turn right on Lamesa and you can follow it through
town to the park on the north side.)
>From Odessa / El Paso: On I-20, take the Loop 250 North Exit. Stay on the loop
and exit Lamesa Rd. Turn right on Lamesa and follow the SCA signs.
>From Lubbock / Amarillo: Come into Midland on SH 349. Turn left at Loop 250
(Loop 250 East). Turn right on the next major street, which is Lamesa Rd.
Follow the SCA signs.

I made a site for Western Sentinel, but have not put the map online yet.
You can find all of the info about the event here:
http://shireofblacklake.blogspot.com

Anyone interested in staying in a hotel can e-mail me.  There is a nearby hotel
that offered us a discounted rate (nothing too spectacular--but cheaper is good
- right?!)
I hope you can make it!
Gertrud