[Western] (no subject)

Eoin mac Dohmnaill cerinicus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:19:02 PDT 2004

Greetings to one and all.
 For those of you in Snyder, we will be having a
meeting on the 25th of September 3pm at the Scurry
county library to discuss the possibility of getting
an SCA group started here.
 For those in Bonwicke, you all are invited as well,
as the group would be your canton. And I am sure
everyone is tired of Bonwicke being a Barony without a
canton. If it all possible I would like to see at
least Your Excellency Baron Kainin and Lady Revekka if
at all possible.
 I look forward to seeing and or hearing from all of
you by then. Also, for Snyderites, pay close attention
to the whats up column in the newspaper it shall be
posted there the 24th and 25th of this month.
 Once again, I look forward to this as do we all.

 In Service to the Dream
 Eoin mac Dohmnaill(mka John Rogers)

PS: Would the new groups liasion get me the new
newgroup paperwork if it is ready? If you need any
further contact info email me as you probably have my
old address