[Western] Gothic War Site

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Sep 16 11:43:38 PDT 2004

Actually your Excellency that is a possibility for the future. In the
post Gothic meeting it was said (I don't remember by whom) that the
people at Hordes Creek are planning to add on to the site and the new
portion would be separate from the rest of the park. If that happens
it would solve two problems; it would keep the mundanes out and we
might be allowed to control the gate and thereby not have the 10:00pm
lock down problem.

Does anyone have more information on this?

Kainin