[Western] Gothic War Site

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Sep 16 12:32:47 PDT 2004

Drawing people from Outlands and Calontir is certainly possible if
the site were more northern, but those Kingdoms have their own events
that weekend already and we would be competing with them. For example
the Outlands had two events this year:

	Silver Pass IX in the Shire of Rio de las Animas (Durango, CO)
	Talons of Fury: The Legend of Three Hawks in the Canton of
Hawk's Hollow (Commerce City, CO)

and Calontir had one:

	Valor in the group Vatavia (Wichita, KS)

Kainin