[Western] Western Sentenial dates

jesandken at grandecom.net jesandken at grandecom.net
Mon Sep 20 07:11:20 PDT 2004

Hi there!
Western Sentinel is October 15th-17th in Midland.  It will be at Hogan Park(the
same site as last year.)  The site opens Friday at 5 PM and closes at noon on
Sunday.  Here is the event link:  http://shireofblacklake.blogspot.com
We are still in need of a couple sets of horseshoes.  If anyone plans to attend
Western Sentinel and has a set of horseshoes that they can bring - please
contact me offlist.
I hope you can make it!
-Gertrud

P.S.  And the city assures me that tumbleweed barriers for sprinklers will NOT
be needed this year! ;)