[Western] Balloon Fest Demo

RowanMazey at aol.com RowanMazey at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 08:10:13 PDT 2004

Balloon Fest Demo
Sept 25th, 10am-2pm
Redbud Park
3125 South 32nd St.
Abilene, TX 79605
(That's the park with the Gound Hogs, behind Fazoli's)

What to bring:
List field - who has it?, who's bringing it?
Pop up pavilions - need two, I have one 10x10, who's bringing the other one?
5 gallon jugs (water & Gateraid) - I have two
Gateraid - There was a fruit punch left over from Gothic, who has it?
Cups - I only have a few plastic ones, bring Tankards
Tables - I have two card tables, who has another?
SCA related items - any and all items related to the SCA.  Weapons, garb, jewelry, feast gear, A&S items, etc.

Please no alcohol

*Dress in garb.*

This is an excellent way to promote the SCA.  We will have a roped off area for those who have fighting skills to strut their stuff.  As of right now I have NO heavy fighters and a handful of light fighters.  Any assistance would get greatly appreciated.

MAP Below is of the YMCA at Redbud Park:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=8316237&ck=3595875371&tab=B2C&tcat=8104695&city=Abilene&state=TX&uzip=79602&country=us&msa=0040&cs=4&ed=45nrS61o2TyKqt29WgJMoUJbs4cnePz4Voi1VKECOQ2b&stat=:pos:1:regular:regT:2:fbT:0